Preparing Elementary School Students with Special Education Services & 504 Accommodations for Middlesex Middle School on Friday, March 5, 2021 at 9:00-11:00am
Please join us for an informative panel discussion and explanation of the middle school transition process for elementary students with IEPs and 504 accommodations.
Please register for the panel discussion by March 3, 2021. The link can be found here.
You will receive a link to the meeting the day before the meeting. Please disregard any links received previously.
Topics will include:
– Overview of Middlesex Middle School
– Understanding the Transition to Middle School Process for students who have IEPs or 504 Plans (Articulation PPT Meetings/ 5-6 504 Meetings)
– Middlesex Continuum of Services and Support
Speakers will include:
– Scott McCarthy, 6-12 Program Director for Special Education and Student Services
– Theresa Fox, 6-8 Department Chair for Special Education and Student Services
– Dana Giannattasio, Assistant Principal
– Mary Scalise, Assistant Principal
– Laurel Kilgannon, School Psychologist
– Shannon Boldrighini, Special Education Teacher
– Jenna Jennings/ Emily Berezecky/ Anthony Pavia, School Counselor