PTO SPECIAL EDUCATION REPRESENTATIVE (SPED Rep)
- Provide monthly input to PTO Chairs regarding ongoing special education issues within the district. Method of providing input to be determined with PTO Chairs. (If written input is provided, copy in Special Education Subcommittee Chairperson.)
- Evaluate PTO sponsored programming to identify opportunities to improve inclusion of all students. Work with relevant PTO Committee Chairs to build inclusion/community as directed by PTO Chairs.
- Work with CDSP Special Education Subcommittee to identify common issues and share best practices at monthly meetings
- Give any relevant feedback to CDSP Special Education Chairperson during the Board of Education budget process.
- Work with SESS facilitators/administration to address building-level issues as appropriate and build community.
- Attend SEPAC and Board of Education meetings as appropriate.