The International Cultures Committee is excited to “travel” with you to Czechia in April as part of the Holmes Cultural Passport Program.
Fun Facts About Czechia
1. The largest ancient castle in the world is the Prague Castle.
2. Czechia has the highest castle-density in the world (with more than 2000!)
3. Mushroom hunting is a very popular pastime of the Czechs
- The Virtual Cooking Club will be on Friday, April 23rd from 5-6pm, hosted by our chef duo Jill and Petr Marousek, who will teach us to make Czech Breaded Pork Cutlet and Czech potato salad. This event is open to all Holmes school families. No pre-registration needed (the Zoom link will be sent the day before the event).
- Our adults-only International Book Club will be meeting on Wednesday, May 5th from 7:30-8:30pm. To join, please email Aparna at email@example.com
Please click here to learn more about April’s offerings including the ingredient list and background on our chef duo! Also, please share photos of your participation in these events with Sary at firstname.lastname@example.org so they can be shared on Holmes social media.